Title Services Technology
Title First’s software platform and third-party integrations are crucial to providing clients the most efficient title services. Our objective is to continually refine state of the art technology to assist with compliance. This is achieved by working with the top technology providers in the business.
Web Portals and Integrations
Title First employs leading edge consumer and operational portals along with third-party integrations.
Consumer Portal (Transaction Center)
Our secure online consumer ordering portal allows you to submit orders quickly and track all your orders to ensure there are no surprises. This includes a closing cost estimator.
Title First’s third-party integrations assist to provide seamless transactions:
- Black Knight® Financial Services – Lender Communication Portal
- reQuire – Release Tracking Services
- ProcessFast – Provides both internal and client reports based on real time data
- Docusign/SnapDocs – Provides lenders with the option of e-closings for documents that do not require notarization. This service also allows customers to review documents and ask questions prior to the scheduled signing date.
- RynohLive – Daily reconciliation of escrow accounts, providing customers with confidence that their money is secure
- TitleHound™ – Title Premium Calculator
- Ernst – Recording Fee Calculator
- Simplifile® – Electronic Recording Service
- preDOCS™ – Communication portal allowing the customer to provide information securely
- DigitalDocs™ – secure access to documentation signing and wiring instructions
Operational Portal (ResWare™)
In 2015, Title First implemented ResWare™ as our operational platform. Tailored to suit your needs, ResWare works hand in hand with our third-party integrations to continually meet our clients ever changing expectations. This revolutionary software focuses on workflow and automation to increase efficiency and productivity.
Resware key features:
- Action lists
- Document management
- Settlement and accounting
- Vendor management
- Workflow and automation management
- Communications management
- Integration with partners
- Title and Escrow production
- Online transaction management